Are you considering a degree in School Counsling or Clinical Mental Health Counseling? We regularly admit students for the Fall and Spring semesters. All required application information (application, resume, letters of recommendation, writing sample, references, etc.) should be submitted to the Graduate School by the beginning of each month. Note: This is not a Graduate School requirement, but a guideline set by the Dept of Educational Leadership & Counselor Education.
Once all items are received, qualified and selected applicants will be contacted and invited to attend a group interview on Campus for admission consideration (usually at the end of each month). Participation in the interview process does not guarantee admission to the program. Begin by completing the application for graduate school. https://gradschool.eku.edu/
Still have specific degree questions? Contact Dr. Charles Myers, Program Chair email@example.com. Email is best!
What degrees are offered in this program?
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling as a Second Degree (Following EKU Masters in School Counseling)
- M.A.Ed. in School Counseling
- M.A.Ed in School Counseling as a Second Degree (following EKU Masters in Mental Health Counseling)
- Ed.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision
The Student Experience
The following 3 minute video will help answer student experience questions and bring a more clear understanding of what you may expect. Break out the popcorn and enjoy!