CSI is an international honor society that values academic and professional excellence in counseling. Our mission is to promote scholarship, research, professionalism, leadership, advocacy, and excellence in counseling, and to recognize high attainment in the pursuit of academic and clinical excellence in the profession of counseling.
- Epsilon Kappa Upsilon, EKU’s local chapter of Chi Sigma Iota is known as Epsilon Kappa Upsilon. EKU’s counseling students who have completed the equivalent of at least one full academic term (semester) of counseling courses and have maintained an overall scholastic grade point average of 3.5 or better are encouraged to become members.
The American Counseling Association is a not-for-profit, professional and educational organization that is dedicated to the growth and enhancement of the counseling profession. By providing leadership training, publications, continuing education opportunities, and advocacy services to nearly 45,000 members, ACA helps counseling professionals develop their skills and expand their knowledge base
- American Mental Health Counseling Association, The mission of The American Mental Health Counseling Association is to enhance the profession of clinical mental health counseling through licensing, advocacy, education and professional development. AMHCA is national organization representing licensed clinical mental health counselors and state chapters, with consistent standards of education, training, licensing, practice, advocacy and ethics.
- American School Counselor Association, The American School Counselor Association (ASCA) supports school counselors' efforts to help students focus on academic, personal/social and career development so they achieve success in school and are prepared to lead fulfilling lives as responsible members of society.
The Kentucky Counseling Association is an organization of counseling professionals who work in educational, health care, residential, private practice, community agency, government, business, and industry settings. KCA is a state branch of the American Counseling Association.
- Kentucky Mental Health Counselor Association, KMHCA is dedicated to the growth and development of Mental Health Counseling, networking with other counseling professionals, providing continuing education opportunities, promoting standards of excellence in the profession through effective licensure and advocating for the profession and mental health issues.
- Kentucky School Counselor Association, The Kentucky School Counselor Association is a non-profit organization that represents Kentucky school counselors KSCA provides support to school counselors through professional development, resources, and advocacy at the state and national level. We empower school counselors to lead systemic change by delivering to all students an ASCA National Model Program, aligned with state standards for academic, personal/social, and career development.