Practicum & Internship (P/I) - Master's Students
This page is designed to guide students through the Practicum/Internship (P/I) process. It is important to follow all instructions. The Handbook will provide valuable information. Doc Students seeking internship should contact your advisor for information.
NOTE: If you know a potential practicum/internship site that is not listed in our database, please contact your advisor. We are always looking for new sites to serve the needs of our students.
Application Forms (to be completed BEFORE beginning P/I)
Place of Employment Verification (use only if doing P/I at place of employment)
Proof of Insurance (NOT your personal medical/auto insurance)
Experience Documentation (to be completed DURING P/I) (NOTICE: It is the students responsibility to keep copies of all documentation for personal/professional records required for licensure.)
3. Activity and Summary Log form (to be completed by student)
5. Midterm Evaluation form (to be completed by Site Supervisor via Task Stream)
6. Final Evaluation form (to be completed by Site Supervisor via Task Stream)
7. Professional Counseling Performance Evaluation form (to be completed by Site Supervisor via Task Stream)
Site Evaluation (to be completed at the END of the P/I experience)
1. Site Evaluation form (to be completed by student)
Faculty Practicum/Internship Coordinator:
Dr. Mi-Hee Jeon, email: email@example.com