Skip to main content

How Do I Request an Override and Other Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

One of the most common questions in our office is, "How do I request an override?"  It's very easy.   Following these simple steps: 

1.  Contact the instructor to request permission to be in the course.

2.  Once permission is granted, email the following information to Susan Rice, Administrative Assistant (

  • Student ID#
  • Course Name and #
  • CRN #

See the How Do I...   page for answers to other commonly asked questions.

Published on April 24, 2018

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/