Are you Interested in Option 6 - School Counseling?
Many current educators contact the office regarding "Option 6" for school counseling. The requirements are strict and established by the State. To qualify you must complete the following items:
1. Be currently enrolled in a School Counseling Master's Program
2. Complete all content courses.
3. Complete Practicum in School Counseling.
4. Pass the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (CPCE)
5. Be currently enrolled in a school counseling internship.
6. Have a job offer from a qualified school.
If you have further questions about the requirements for Option 6, please contact Dr. Charles Myers, Program Coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Charles Myers
Published on November 15, 2019