Announcements & Upcoming Events
Final Exams: May 8-11, 2017
Counseling Employment Opportunities
1. Counselor/Therapist (LPCC, LPCA, LMFT, or LCSW) position available:
Small private practice in Versailles, Kentucky is seeking part-time and/or full-time counselor(s) to serve clients with family and trauma issues. To qualify for the position, you must have Master’s Degree in Counseling or equivalent program and be eligible for state license to practice. Supervision and most billing services will be provided. Job duties will include:
-Providing individual therapy for individuals, couples, families and children.
-Providing various group therapy
-Maintaining all documentation associated with individual, group and family sessions
-Assisting with development of community partnerships/outreach
2. Contract Psychiatrist and/or APRN Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed:
Small private practice in Versailles, Kentucky is seeking a part-time Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide psychiatry/medication services for clients. Contractor will be expected to work closely with counselors/therapists within the practice. Contract details are negotiable.
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with full contact information.
3. Holly Hill Children Service | Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Work in community and/or school settings to support and direct the treatment team which includes the behavioral health professional (BHP), case manager, parents and/or guardians, the child (when appropriate) and other individuals identified by the parents/guardians in the development and ongoing implementation of each client's individual service plan, goals and objectives.
- Interviews, assesses and completes all intake documents for new clients and their families.
- Develops a Treatment Plan for each client outlining strengths, barriers, treatment goals, objectives and a crises intervention plan.
- Provides all necessary individual and family therapy as indicated by the goals and objectives outlined on the Service Plan and the Individual Treatment Plan for each client/family in keeping with KY Medicaid regulations.
- Participates, supports and oversees all clinical aspects of service planning meetings as required and in keeping with KY Medicaid regulations.
- Evaluates clients' progress on treatment goals and objectives in conjunction with the treatment team, client and family. Modifies and updates Treatment Plan as needed.
- Provides referral and linkage to other community resources to ensure that treatment goals are met. Acts as a liaison between Holly Hill and those community resources.
- Maintains regular contact with each client and their family as dictated by the Service Plan and KY Medicaid regulations.
- Completes documentation including intake and assessment forms, individual and collateral therapy notes, treatment plans, within regulation guidelines and time frames.
- Submits Contact Logs and coordinating clinical notes, time sheets and Individual Treatment Plans and assessments as required.
Master's Degree and current Kentucky licensure in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy or related mental health field or license eligible as required by Kentucky Medicaid.
- Flexible Schedule
- FREE Supervision toward LPCC, LCSW & LMFT Licensure available.
PLEASE CONTACT DERRICK TRAMMELL - CLINICAL DIRECTOR
4. Non-profit organization is seeking a full therapist/forensic interviewer. Candidate must possess a Masters degree in a mental health discipline from an accredited college and have a license to practice mental health discipline under Kentucky law. A minimum of 2 years clinical or counseling experience and 3 years experience interviewing children.
Job description: Provide trauma informed therapy/mental health services for child victims of sexual, physical, and emotional/psychological abuse. Provide mental health screening for every child receiving medical services. Provide assessment and intervention services to victims and their non-offending caregivers. Clinical duties include providing developmentally, culturally appropriate and legally defensible forensic interviews and forensic evaluations of children and adolescents who are alleging sexual abuse, severe physical trauma or those having witnessed or been a victim of a violent crime. Provide crisis counseling to clients not seen for forensic interview.
Salary- $38,000. Benefits include retirement, vacation and sick leave.
Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resumes including references to P.O. Box 4 Jamestown, KY 42629
Positions made possible through funds from the Commonwealth of Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, federal funds from Victims of Crimes Act and Victims of Child Abuse Act, and additional donations.
5. Interested in working at a Private Practice?
• High need for clinicians in Frankfort and Richmond
• Prefer at least 20 client hours per week
• We offer flexible schedules: set your own hours
• Our average reimbursement rates are between $40-$55 per client hour to the clinician
• We only hire independently licensed practitioners (i.e. LPCC, LCSW, LPP, LMFT)
• Nice, quiet environment
Contract Psychiatrist and/or APRN Psychiatric NP needed:
• Provide medication management services
• Part time or full time positions available
• Expected to work closely with therapists within the practice
Please send cover letters and resumes to:
Check us out at: www.CounselingLexingtonKY.com
6. LifeSkills Inc is a Community Mental Health Center serving individuals and families in the Barren River Area Development District.
We currently have full time job openings for Therapist in Glasgow and Bowling Green. A minimum of a Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or a mental health related field with eligibility for Kentucky Licensure as a Certified Social Worker, Licensed Psychological Associate, Marriage and Family Therapy Associate, Licensed Professional Counselor Associate or Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
The following positions are open:
- Barren County Service Center (Glasgow)- Addictions Therapist
- Barren County Service Center (Glasgow) - School Based Therapist
- Adult Crisis Stabilization Unit (Bowling Green) - Mental Health Therapist (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)
- Warren County Service Center (Bowling Green) - Children's Mental Health Therapist
Apply online at www.lifeskills.com
7. Therapist opening for Sunrise Children's Services Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility located in Danville, KY. I am seeking an LPCA or LPCC to fill the position. It is full time with salary. It requires one week on call rotation. You get a cell phone stipend of $30 for being on call once every 4-5 weeks. The residential therapists have 9 clients and are responsible for individual, family, and group therapies with all clients each week in that cottage. In addition, there are mandatory trainings and agency meetings where therapists need to attend.
Lena M. Kline, MA, LPCC
8. Beacon Health Options is seeking Utilization Review (UR) Care Managers to join our team at our office in Louisville, KY. The UR Care Manager will be responsible for authorizing and reviewing utilization of mental health and substance use services provided in inpatient and intermediate care settings. Independent behavioral health licensure or RN with minimum BA and behavioral health experience required. For more information and to begin the application process, go to:
Anyone interested is also welcome to contact me directly with questions.
Sarah Beard, LICSW, Clinical Manager
BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS
5100 Commerce Crossings | Louisville, KY 40229